Estimate & Quote
Once a mold assessment has been performed by our crew and has been verified using an independent mold testing lab, a quote can be generated to remove the mold. Mold contained to a single area of your home or business generally is less expensive to remove as our crew can work from a single vicinity.
If mold spores have spread past their initial outbreak source and have become airborne, it will become a much larger problem to remedy. Because of these reasons, it is important to act quickly and call for a quote before your mold problems expand.
The Mold Remediation Estimate Process Includes The Following Step
- Assessment Of The Property And Client Interview To Properly Investigate The Mold Problem
- Mold Swabs Taken From The Visually Contaminated Surfaces In The Home Or Office Accessible To The Mold Inspector
- Air Quality Test To Determine The Presence (If Any) Of Mold Spores Present Throughout The Location
- Moisture Or Thermal Testing To Determine Moisture Locks Found Behind Drywall Or Other Obstructions
- Lab Testing To Determine The Suspected Mold’s Type (If Any) And Course Of Action To Combat The Unique Mold Strain
- Square Footage Estimates Of Anticipated Work Areas
- Labor Hour Estimate To Remove And Replace Mold Infested Materials Along With A Materials Cost Estimate
- Client Report Of Findings And Recommended Course Of Action
- Quote Approval With Scheduling Of Work To Follow